Join us Sunday, Feb. 25th, from 10am–4pm for a special popup vegan brunch with Village Taco!!!
MENU COMING SOON.
TUESDAY–SATURDAY: Here's the latest 100% vegan goodness that we're serving up at HQ! (Updated 1/23/18)
FRIDAY: PLUS: house-made vegan pizzas are on the menu from 5–9pm!
SUNDAY: Our regular menu is put on hold as we host popup vegan brunches with guest chefs, featuring the likes of Freaks + Leeks, Willowbeez SoulVeg, The Little Kitchen, Tofu Louie, and Village Taco! Check out the events calendar for dates. (No booze on Sundays.)
All of our nut-cheeses, plant-based meats, pizza dough, and sauces are made fresh in-house. Eric Obenauf is our unicorn-level head chef.
DIPS + STARTERS
- Red Curry Hummus — $6 Thai-inspired creamy hummus goodness. Served with locally-made ciabatta and cucumber.
- Smoky Pimento Cheeze Dip — $6 — Break out your aviators and flip-flops for the feel-good hit of the summer. Served with tortilla chips. Gluten-free!
SANDWICHES + WRAPS — $9
Side of chips and hummus + $1. Side of Sweet Potatoes, or a Side Salad + $2.
- Sawsage Grinder — Super sawsage, melted Daiya cheeze, red sauce, and red onions on a locally-made ciabatta bun.
- The Ruben Studdard — Seitan, zesty house-made Russian dressing, sauerkraut, and pimento cheeze on toasted deli rye.
- Notable Fried Chick'n Sammy Fried chick'n, pimento cheeze, smoky superhero sauce, red onions, lettuce, pickles, on a ciabatta bun.
- Super-Popular Wrap — Our house shawarma and kalamata olive hummus team up with red onions, cucumbers, and greens, wrapped in a locally-made tortilla. Or, ditch the tortilla and have it as a salad!
- Barbecue Chick'n Wrap — Fried chick'n slathered in barbecue sauce, smoky pimento cheese, jalapenos, red onions, and lettuce, all in a locally-made tortilla.
ENTREES + SALADS
- Sought-After Mexican Lasagna — Vegan protein for days: corn tortillas, refried beans, quinoa, seasoned ground "beef," red onions, corn, mild jalapenos, enchilada sauce, with mozzarella cheeze, and roasted garlic aioli drizzle. Gluten-free!
- Tofu Caesar Salad — $9 — Baked sesame-ginger marinated tofu served over mixed greens, with kalamata olives, red onions, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, with caesar dressing. Gluten-free!
- Side Salad — $3 — Mixed greens, cucumbers, red onions, sunflower seeds, caesar dressing. Gluten-free!
BREAKFAST + TREATS (served all day)
- Breakfast Sammy — $8 — Chickpea scramble, pepperoooni, smoky superhero sauce, red onions, and lettuce on a ciabatta bun. Served with a side of sweet potatoes!
- Freaks + Leeks D-Lux Southwest Quiche — $7 Southwestern quiche featuring pinto beans, green bell peppers, and spinach, served with a small side salad.
- Freaks + Leeks Donut du jour — $3 Gluten-free!
- Freaks + Leeks Scone du jour — $3
- Doughasis Cinnamon Roll — $4