Sunday, November 19th, from 10am to 5pm, join us for brunch with The Little Kitchen foodtruck! Preview the delicious menu here:
For more details about this foodtruck, please visit our events page.
Here's the latest 100% plant-based, 100% vegan, dairy-free goodness that we're serving up at HQ this week. (Updated 11/14/17.)
All our nut-cheeses, pizza dough, and sauces are made fresh in-house.
DIPS — $6
Served with sliced locally-made ciabatta and veggies.
- Roasted Red Pepper + Red Curry Hummus — roasted red peppers + white beans + red curry = hummus goodness.
- Hairdresser Salad-Fries — Dutch booze food, featuring baked french fries, shawarma, house mozzarella, lettuce, cucumber, roasted garlic mayonnaise. $8
- Fly Wings — Our house classic: beer-battered, cornmeal-crusted tofu wings, slathered in a zingy barbecue sauce with lemon pepper aioli dipping sauce. That sound is your belly smiling. $7
PIZZAZ — $10
Personal-size artisan pizzas made from our dough—fresh-made, in-house—featuring cover-to-cover toppings and garnished with hemp hearts and oregano. (+ side salad $1)
- Tradicionale — mozzarella, red sauce, black pepper, olive oil, microgreens
- Mamma Mia — kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, red sauce, microgreens.
- The Bronco — shawarma, red onion, jalapeno, chipotle, mozzarella, red sauce.
BURRITOS — $10
Served wrapped in a locally-made tortilla with chips. Side salad + $1.
- 88 Miles Per Hour — Our house shawarma and mozzarella cheese with red onions, kalamata olives, cucumbers, greens, and roasted garlic mayonnaise.
- Pump Up the Volume — Beer-battered, cornmeal-crusted tofu bites slathered in zingy barbecue sauce, with red onions, jalapenos, greens, and pimento cheese.
- Freaks + Leeks D-Lux Quiche — $7 — rotating selection of dynamite and filling quiche.
- Freaks + Leeks Pumpkin Spice or Apple Cinnamon Donut — $3 — da best.