Our food is 100% vegan and made from scratch, with love.
Check out the menu below!
All food (even our plant-based meat and cheese!) is prepared in-house with the exceptions of our bread, which comes from Lucky Cat Bakery in Granville, Ohio; our desserts, which come from Doughasis, also in Granville, Ohio; and our tortillas, which come from Koki's Tortillas, in the Hilltop neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio.
- Our full food menu is available during our regular hours Tuesday to Friday, and after 3pm on Saturdays.
[click to jump to regular menu]
- On Friday nights only (starting at 5pm), we have a vegan pizza menu in addition to our regular menu.
[click to jump to Friday night pizza menu]
- On Saturdays and Sundays only (10am–3pm) we have a ridiculously special vegan brunch menu.
[click to jump to weekend brunch menu]
Owner Eric Obenauf is our unicorn-level self-taught vegan chef. Because he loves food as much as he loves books, he frequently dreams up delicious new dishes and mixes up the menu. If you have any questions about the food or would like to make a special request, please give us a call (614-725-1505) or shoot us an email via the contact form or (twodollarradioHQ at gmail dotcom). Thank you and enjoy!
(Menu last updated on 12/18/2018)
- Cowboy Caviar — $6 — Break out your aviators and flip-flops for the feel-good hit of the summer. Zesty bean salsa with avocado and lime. Served with tortilla chips. GF NF SF
- Meemaw's Famous Gameday Buffalo Dip — $7 — If Ickey Woods’ celebration shuffle were a vegan dip, it would be this creamy spin on a gameday classic. Served with tortilla chips. (Contains cashews.) GF
SAMMYS + WRAPS + PLATES — $10
Served with a choice of Chips + Cowboy Caviar or Salad.
- Winter Barbecue Chick'n Sammy or Wrap Beer-battered seitan “chick’n” patty that’s like a slo-mo dance-off (delightful): barbecue sauce, jalapeños, red onions, smoked gouda cheeze. (contains cashews)
- The Great "Sausage" Sammy — House-made sliced maple “sausage,” scallion Vermont white cheddar cheeze smear, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lettuce on a Lucky Cat bun. (contains cashews)
- Buffa-Chicky BLT Sammy — Beer-battered seitan “chick’n” patty baked in red hot sauce, with dill havarti cheeze, coconut bacon, lettuce, tomato, and aioli. (contains cashews)
- Barbecue Pulled Jackfruit Wrap or Plate — Pulled jackfruit slow-roasted in house barbecue sauce, with pickled onions, scallion cheddar cheeze, red cabbage, quinoa, and lettuce, wrapped in a tortilla or served open-face as a plate. SF (plate = GF)
- Jean Claude van Randy Wrap or Plate — Seven layers plus one more layer bb! Seasoned ground “beef,” buffalo queso, onions, tomatoes, avocado, quinoa, aioli, and lettuce, wrapped in a tortilla or served open-face as a plate. (plate = GF)
SALADS + TACOS
- Cobb Salad — $11 Fried chick’n, coconut bacon, onions, tomatoes, pepitas, and avocado with our house ranch dressing. NF
- Tres Tacos Hermanos — $10 Seasoned ground “beef,” buffalo queso, pickled onions, cabbage, and aioli on a corn tortilla x 3! Served with tortilla chips + cowboy caviar. GF
- Breakfast Tacos — $10 Tofu scramble with coconut bacon, shredded smoked gouda, jalapeños, and cabbage with superhero sauce, on a corn tortilla x 3! Served with tortilla chips + cowboy caviar. GF NF
BREAKFAST + TREATS (served all day)
KIDDOS — $5
Served with tortilla chips.
- Fried Chick'n Strips
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
We make our pizza dough and mozzarella cheeze in-house.
Our Mozzarella Cheeze contains CASHEWS.
All pies feature red marinara sauce except Nacho Libre.
Pizzas are 9”.
Saucy Konitzer $12
House-made “sausage,” green peppers, superhero sauce.
Speed Dog Keeps the Beat $13
Speed Dog’s the drummer in the band. Barbecue sauce base with barbecue-roasted jackfruit, jalapenos, and crushed tortilla chips.
Think of a bacon/lettuce/tomato + avocado pizza: post-bake coconut bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, aioli.
Everything Bagel Pizza $12
Post-bake: Cucumbers, pickled onions, capers, cream cheeze, and an everything bagel-seasoned crust.
Thomas Jonathan $12
Don’t call him T.J. Seasoned “beef,” jalapenos, superhero sauce.
Chris Konitzer is Coming Home for Christmas $12
Ma K’s gonna make his favorite pizza: Fried chick’n in buffalo sauce, pickled onions, aioli.
Kevin McAllister $10 (+toppings)
Traditional cheeze ’za with your choice of toppings!
Denny O’s Vegan Breakfast Grand Slam $12
The All-American Classic got even more classic-er: cheezy tofu scramble, coconut bacon, sliced “sausage,” and multigrain toast. Now that’s what we call a home run.
Carrot Lox Everything Wrap $10
Carrot lox, house cream cheeze, capers, cucumbers, pickled onions, and lettuce all wrapped up in an everything bagel-seasoned toasted tortilla. Served with chips + cowboy caviar or a side salad.
Jean Claude van Randy Burrito or Plate $10
7 layers plus one more layer bb! Seasoned “beef,” buffalo queso, quinoa, guacamole, tomato, onion, lettuce, spicy aioli. Your choice, wrapped up or skip the tortilla to make it g-free and get it on a plate. Put that on a stamp and lick it.
Breakfast Wrap $10
Tofu scramble, shredded mozzarella, jalapenos, red onions, sweet potatoes, smoky superhero sauce and lettuce wrapped in a locally-made tortilla. Served with a choice of chips + cowboy caviar or a side salad.
Buffa-Chicky BLT Sammy $10
Seitan chick’n patty in buffalo sauce with sliced dill havarti cheeze, coconut bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Served with a choice of chips + cowboy caviar or side salad.
Tres Tacos Hermanos $10
Buffalo queso, seasoned “beef,” pickled onions, red cabbage, and aioli on a corn tortilla x 3! Served with chips + cowboy caviar or a side salad. gf
Sweater Weather Biscuits & Sausage Gravy
Certain to warm your belly. sf
1 Biscuit & Gravy — $4
2 Biscuits & Gravy — $6
Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Roll $4.50
Blueberry Muffin $3.50
Peanut Butter Brownie GF $4