Join us for an entire week of special house-made vegan burgers and Seventh Son drink specials!
Not brought to you by the Ohio Beef Council, from Tuesday, September 25 through Saturday, September 29, we'll be featuring a menu of specialty burgers and cashew-based vegan cheezes, all made in-house.
All food is prepared fresh, in-house, from scratch, with the exception of our bread, which comes from Lucky Cat Bakery in Granville, Ohio; our desserts which come from Doughasis, also in Granville, Ohio; and our tortillas, which come from Koki's Tortillas, in the Hilltop neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio. Eric Obenauf is our unicorn-level head chef.
Our cafe is 100% vegan.
(Menu updated: 8/21/2018)
FRIDAY ONLY—scroll down for menu in pink: house-made vegan pizzas are also on the menu from 5–10pm!
SATURDAY + SUNDAY ONLY (UNTIL 3PM)—scroll down for menu in blue: Special dope brunch menu.
Please note that we can't serve booze on Sundays only, but we have killer coffee drinks, wink.
GF = Gluten-free | NF = Nut-free | SF = Soy-free
- Cowboy Caviar — $6 — Break out your aviators and flip-flops for the feel-good hit of the summer. Zesty bean salsa with avocado and lime. Served with tortilla chips. GF NF SF
- Meemaw's Famous Gameday Buffalo Dip — $6 — If Ickey Woods’ celebration shuffle were a vegan dip, it would be this creamy spin on a gameday classic. Served with tortilla chips. (Contains cashews.) GF
- Market (No) Crab Cakes — $6 —Jumbo lump (no) crab cakes that'll even satisfy your snarky friend from Maryland. Served with roasted garlic aioli. NF SF
SAMMYS + WRAPS — $10
Served with a choice of Chips + Cowboy Caviar, Salad, or Sweet Potatoes. Pesto Pasta +1.
- The Catamaran Sandwich — Marinated zucchini, scallion cheddar cheeze, cilantro-almond pesto, red onions, shredded carrots, and lettuce on sourdough bread. SF (Contains cashews + Almonds)
- Breakfast Wrap — Tofu scramble, jalapenos, red onions, coconut bacon, sweet potatoes, smoky superhero sauce and lettuce wrapped in a tortilla! NF
BEER-BATTERED CHICK'N SAMMYS & WRAPS — Get it your way: as a sandwich on a ciabatta bun or as a wrap.
- Notable Chick'n Done right: pimento cheeze, smoky superhero sauce, red onions, lettuce, pickles. (Contains cashews.)
- Barbecue Chick'n — Like a slo-mo dance-off (delightful): barbecue sauce, smoky pimento cheeze, jalapenos, red onions, and lettuce. (Contains cashews.)
- Buffalo Chick'n — The vegan fried chick'n equivalent of Cru Jones on Helltrack: buffalo wing sauce, red beet slaw, pineapple ring. NF
- K-Pop Chick'n — A taste pop with a catchy hook: house-made kimchi and scallion cheddar cheeze. (Contains cashews)
ENTREES + SALADS
- Sought-After Mexican Lasagna — $12 Vegan protein for days: corn tortillas, refried beans, quinoa, seasoned ground "beef," red onions, corn, mild jalapenos, enchilada sauce, with mozzarella cheeze, and roasted garlic aioli drizzle. Comes with a side salad. GF NF
- Chadford Astoria Salad — $9 Greens, cabbage, carrots, and dried cranberries tossed with Caesar dressing, then topped with coconut bacon, scallions, and pepitas. Add a fried chick’n patty or crab cakes for $2. NF
- Pesto Pasta — $10 Raw zucchini noodles tossed in cilantro-almond pesto with tomatoes, capers, and kalamata olives. Add a fried chick’n patty or crab cakes for $2.
BREAKFAST + TREATS (served all day)
KIDDOS — $5
Served with tortilla chips.
- Fried Chick'n Strips
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
VEGAN BRUUUUNCH (served every Saturday and Sunday until 3pm)
- Kimchi Plate — $11 — House-made Kimchi stirfried with rice and a spicy Gochujang sauce, topped with raw veggies and our tofu scramble and roasted garlic aioli drizzle. GF NF
- Jumbo Lump Market (no) Crab Cakes Benedict — $12 — Jumbo lump hand-formed market (no) crab cake patty on toasted ciabatta, with tofu scramble and creamy Hollandaise sauce. Served with sweet potatoes and a side salad. NF
- Fried Chick'n & Waffle Sammy — $10 — Suns out buns out! Fried chick'n patty topped with melted cheeze, pickles, and your choice of our smoky superhero sauce or maple syrup, sandwiched between waffle buns.
- Breakfast Wrap — $10 — Tofu scramble, jalapenos, red onions, coconut bacon, sweet potatoes, smoky superhero sauce and lettuce wrapped in a tortilla. NF
PIZZA NITE Menu (Fridays 5-10pm only)
- Magnum P.I.e — $12 — Pineapple, cilantro, red onions.
- Coach Taylor — $12 — Ground beaf, red onions, shredded lettuce, smoky superhero sauce.
- Buddy Garrity — $13 — Fried chick'n, red onions, jalapenos.
- Elvis Pesto — $12 — Pesto drizzle, kalamata olives, red onions.
- Kevin McAllister — $10 — Traditional cheeze 'za. Add toppings for slight upcharge.