Our food is 100% vegan and made from scratch, with love.
Check out the menus below.
All food (even our plant-based meat and cheeze!) is prepared in-house with the exceptions of our bread, which comes from Lucky Cat Bakery in Granville, Ohio; our desserts, which come from Doughasis, also in Granville, Ohio; and our tortillas, which come from Koki's Tortillas, in the Hilltop neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio.
- REGULAR MENU is available during our regular hours Tuesday to Friday, and after 3pm on Saturdays.
[click to jump to regular menu]
- FRIDAY NIGHT MENU (starting at 5pm), we have a vegan pizza menu in addition to our regular menu.
[click to jump to Friday night pizza menu]
- WEEKEND MENU (10am–3pm) we have a ridiculously special vegan brunch menu.
[click to jump to weekend brunch menu]
Owner Eric Obenauf is our unicorn-level self-taught vegan chef. Because he loves food as much as he loves books, he frequently dreams up delicious new dishes and mixes up the menu. If you have any questions about the food or would like to make a special request, please give us a call (614-725-1505) or shoot us an email via the contact form or (twodollarradioHQ at gmail dotcom). Thank you and enjoy!
(Menu last updated on 3/26/2019)
- Cowboy Caviar — $6 — Break out your aviators and flip-flops for the feel-good hit of the summer. Zesty bean salsa with avocado and lime. Served with tortilla chips. GF NF SF
- Meemaw's Famous Gameday Buffalo Dip — $7 — If Ickey Woods’ celebration shuffle were a vegan dip, it would be this creamy spin on a gameday classic. Served with tortilla chips. (Contains cashews.) GF
Buffalo Mac ‘n’ Cheeze — $7
Gluten-free maccheroni tossed in buffalo queso topped with smoked gouda shreds. GF (Contains cashews)
SAMMYS + WRAPS + PLATES — $10
Served with a choice of Chips + Cowboy Caviar or Salad.
All cheezes contain cashews.
- Barbecue Chick'n Wrap Beer-battered seitan “chick’n” patty that’s like a slo-mo dance-off (delightful): barbecue sauce, jalapeños, red onions, smoked gouda cheeze.
- Parsons Gaucho "Sausage" Sammy — House-made sliced “sausage,” chimichurri, smoked gouda cheeze, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lettuce on a Lucky Cat bun.
- Buffa-Chicky BLT Sammy — Beer-battered seitan “chick’n” patty baked in red hot sauce, with dill havarti cheeze, coconut bacon, lettuce, tomato, and aioli.
- Barbecue Pulled Jackfruit Wrap or Plate — Pulled jackfruit slow-roasted in house barbecue sauce, with pickled onions, shredded gouda cheeze, red cabbage, quinoa, and lettuce, wrapped in a tortilla or served open-face as a plate. SF (plate = GF)
- Jean Claude van Randy Wrap or Plate — Seven layers plus one more layer bb! Seasoned ground “beef,” buffalo queso, onions, tomatoes, avocado, quinoa, aioli, and lettuce, wrapped in a tortilla or served open-face as a plate. (plate = GF)
Central Mid-Parsons Grilled Cheeze — $8 — Sharp cheddar, smoked gouda, chimichurri, and tomatoes on Lucky Cat sourdough. SF
The Morning After Randy Saw the Flaming Lips at the Henry Miller Memorial Library, Big Sur, CA 2006 (Breakfast Burrito) $10 — Tofu scramble, “sausage,”smoked gouda, avocado, tomato, jalapenos, quinoa, smoky superhero sauce, lettuce, wrapped in a Koki’s burrito tortilla.
SALADS + TACOS
- Cobb Salad — $8 Coconut bacon, onions, tomatoes, pepitas, and avocado with our house ranch dressing. NF GF (Add Fried Chick'n [not gluten-free] — +$3)
- Tres Tacos Hermanos — $10 Seasoned ground “beef,” buffalo queso, pickled onions, cabbage, and aioli on a corn tortilla x 3! Served with tortilla chips + cowboy caviar. GF
Carrot Lox Salad — $9
Carrot lox, pickled onion, shredded Havarti, cabbage, pepitas, cucumber, and creamy ranch dressing on a bed of greens. GF
BREAKFAST + TREATS (served all day)
KIDDOS — $5
Served with tortilla chips.
- Fried Chick'n Strips
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
We make our pizza dough, mozzarella cheeze, vegan meats, and sauces all in-house, from scratch.
Our mozzarella cheeze contains CASHEWS.
All pies feature red marinara sauce except Speed Dog's Spicy Adventure.
Pizzas are 9”.
Saucy Konitzer $12
House-made “sausage,” peppers, superhero sauce.
Speed Dog’s Spicy Adventure $12
Speed Dog’s the drummer in the band. Barbecue-roasted jackfruit, barbecue sauce, jalapenos, crushed tortilla chips.
Coconut bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and aioli on a fresh cheeze pizza.
QC South Style Za $12
Seasoned "beef," fennel, jalapenos, superhero sauce.
Chris Konitzer is Coming Home for Christmas $12
Ma K’s gonna make his favorite pizza: Fried chick’n in buffalo sauce, pickled onions, aioli.
Tommy Ten Grand's Namesake Za $14
Buffalo chick'n, red onions, peppers, chimichurri finishing sauce.
Show Me the Way to Muscle Beach $12
Pickled onions, tomatoes, peppers, chimichurri finishing sauce.
Kevin McAllister $10 (+toppings)
Traditional cheeze ’za with your choice of toppings!
California-style Pool Party Breakfast Plata $12
Tofu scramble, cilantro, cheddar cheeze, with a side of breakfast “sausage,” sweet potato hash, and avocado toast.
The Morning After Randy Saw the Flaming Lips Play the Henry Miller Memorial Library, Big Sur, California, 2006 (burrito) $10
Tofu scramble, breakfast “sausage,” smoked gouda, avocado, quinoa, jalapenos, tomatoes, superhero sauce, lettuce, wrapped up in a Koki’s burrito tortilla. Served with chips + cowboy caviar or a side salad.
Banh Mi 2020 $10
House-made Banh "meat," pickled daikon and carrots, fresh cilantro, jalapenos, and lime mayo on a Lucky Cat vegan bun. Served with chips + cowboy caviar or a side salad. sf nf
Kimchi Tacos $10
Bulgogi-seasoned "beef," house kimchi, cucumbers, carrots, lime mayo, cilantro, on a corn tortilla x 3! Served with chips + cowboy caviar. gf nf sf
Carrot Lox Salad $9
Carrot lox, pickled onion, shredded Havarti, cabbage, pepitas, cucumber, and creamy ranch dressing on a bed of greens. gf
Carrot Lox Sammy $10
Carrot lox, sliced dill havarti, pickled onions, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, and aioli on Lucky Cat multigrain bread. Served with chips + cowboy caviar or a side salad. sf
Jean Claude van Randy Burrito or Plate $10
7 layers plus one more layer bb! Seasoned “beef,” buffalo queso, quinoa, guacamole, tomato, onion, lettuce, and aioli wrapped up in a Koki’s burrito tortilla. Put that on a stamp and lick it.
(plate = gf)
Buffalo Mac ‘n’ Cheeze $7
Gluten-free macaroni shells tossed in buffalo queso and baked, topped with smoked gouda and g-free breadcrumbs. gf
Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Roll $5
Peanut Butter Brownie $4 gf