It has been said that liquor has
the power to depress.
The antidote is writing from
an independent press.
Happy Hour: Tuesday–Friday, 3pm–6pm | $1 OFF Drafts, $5 House Wines
DRAFTS — 12oz
- Stillwater — 'Cellar Door' (Saison) [6.6%] — $5
- Rockmill — 'Belgian Pilsner' [4.8%] — $5
- Little Fish — 'No-Fi' (Farmhouse IPA) [6%] — $5
- Jackie O's — 'Mystic Mama' (IPA) [7%] — $5
Up Next: Hoof Hearted 'Oh She Does' // Seventh Son 'Strong Ale'
CANS — 16oz
- Evil Twin 'No Hero' (Oatmeal Stout) [7%] — $6
- Pabst Blue Ribbon (Award Winning American Lager) — $3
- Hamm's (Classic American Lager) — $3
- House Red Zuazo Gaston Rioja (Spain) — $6
- House White Zuazo Gaston Blanco Viura (Spain) — $6
- Rosé Moulin De Gassac Guilhem (France) — $6
- Prosecco Il Follo (Italy) — $7
HOUSE COCKTAILS — $7
- South Side Pool Party — Espolón Blanco tequila, grapefruit, lime, agave. Jump on in.
- How To Get Into The Twin Palms — bourbon, St. Germain, angostura bitters.
- Sarah Silverman in I Smile Back, The Movie — Watershed gin, lavender, lemon. Pairs well with I Smile Back, the book.
- Put a Ring on It — Red wine and bourbon mix smoothly with lemon juice and cherries in this game-changing cocktail.