It has been said that liquor has
the power to depress.
The antidote is writing from
an independent press.
Happy Hour: Tuesday–Friday, 3pm–6pm | $4 Drafts, $5 House Wines
DRAFT — $5/12oz
- Evil Twin — 'Molotov Cocktail Lite' (IPA) [8.5%]
- Stillwater — 'Cellar Door' (Saison) [6.6%]
- Seventh Son — 'Black Sheep' (Stout) [6.6%]
- Sixpoint — 'Crisp' (Pilsner) [5.4%]
Up next: Something really effing tasty.
PREMIUM CANS — $6
- Hoof Hearted — 'Voltan' (Russian Imperial Stout) [9.5%]
- Hoof Hearted — 'Skin Froot' (American Wild Ale) [4.5%]
- Evil Twin — 'Even More Jesus' (Stout) [12%]
- PBR — $3
- Hamm's — $2
- House Red/White/Gewurtztraminer/Rose — $6
- Prosecco — $7
HOUSE COCKTAILS — $7
- Bad & Boujee — Rose on ice with splash vodka, lemon, soda.
- So Lana del Radio — House marg with OJ and jalapeno. Zesty.
- Sarah Silverman in I Smile Back, The Movie — Watershed gin, lavender, lemon. Pairs well with I Smile Back, the book.
- Put a Ring on It — Pinot noir and bourbon mix smoothly with lemon juice and cherries in this game-changing cocktail.