Our counter-service cafe — open during our regular business hours — serves up delicious housemade vegan cuisine, as well as the best beers and coffee from the best local and nationally recognized craft brewers and roasters, and is a natural complement to our bookstore. Sip on a latte while snacking on a doughnut in the morning, catch up on work on your laptop while munching on fresh dips or filling sandwich in the afternoon, snag a Hoof Hearted or Seventh Son beer on draft and a pizza in the evening while chilling with friends or watching one of our many live events. More than that, it's a place where you can interact with friends and engage with your community in a casual, comfortable, family-friendly setting.
We currently source from these fine local Columbus and Central Ohio businesses (updated February 2020):
- ONE LINE COFFEE — a family-run business with an emphasis on flavor, quality, sustainability, and traceability.
- HAPPY LITTLE TREATS (desserts and bread) — a locally owned vegan bakery that was formerly named “The Angry Baker.” All of their pastries are made by hand at their Short North Bakery which was established in 2017.
- DOUGHASIS — a home produced bakery located in Granville, Ohio, specializing in vegan sweet treats with a mission to show people that vegan sweets are just as amazing as conventional baked goods.
- KOKI'S TORTILLAS — a family-run business making corn and flour tortillas from scratch since 2001 in the Hilltop neighborhood.
- LUCKY CAT BAKERY — a local company producing high-quality artisan breads.
Visit these additional pages for more details and full menus: